This is an entry-level role, reporting to the Security Services Manager, the Security Operator is responsible to perform monitoring and event classification activities, as well as being involved in the investigation of security incidents.
- Review unknown activity and perform baseline activities using our proprietary solution.
- Identify potential malicious, unusual or suspicious activity and communicate to senior team members for validation
- Respond, resolve and escalate security incidents according to documented processes.
- Work with internal teams in the security analysis and remediation of IT Security incidents.
- Participate in the evolution of our platform and processes by improving documentation, providing feedback on the interface, etc.
- Bilingualism (Functional French and English).
- Be available to work from our Ottawa or Montreal office.
- Good understanding of the Microsoft Windows environment in relation to the operating systems’ security controls and events it can generate.
- Excellent analytical, evaluative and problem-solving skills and ability to make sound, logical decisions.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying